Kiwi's Carskins

Post your own tools and resources, as well as creations (tracks and cars).
Kiwi

Re-Volt Kiwi's Carskins

Unread post by Kiwi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 am

From now on, I will post my newest carskins also in this topic, for the people who are interested in alternate carskins, and don't visit my Creations website regularly.

Last weekend I did an alternative skin for Pure's new Super Wheat (Download at RVZ), which I called "Harvey". Super Wheat is one of the nicest cars in the last time, I recommend it to everyone who love unique - but stocklike - cars. Harvey is a skin with elements of the 2 standard Super Wheat skins, with some new details. I hope you like it. :)

Download (70kb)
Entry at my Creations website

And here some pictures:

Track as seen on the screenshots: Ranch, by Marv and r6te
Kiwi

Re: Kiwi's Carskins

Unread post by Kiwi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:23 pm

In yesterdays I/O Pro-session I raced Eaglet for the first time. It's a really nice Semi-Pro car by Mighty, based on a model by Rexreynolds. (Download from RVZ) While racing I immediately had an idea for a skin, which I started working on today. And here it is! The skin is called Beeaglet. I took some inspiration from Xarc's wonderfull Honey Rush car, by adding also some honeycomb graphics.

For the screenshots I used the alternate version of Eaglet, which can found in the cars folder. It's the same car, but with a rear spoiler. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I like it even more this way, then the original version. :)

Download (139kb)

And here some pictures:

Track as seen on the screenshots: Cake, by Instant
Kiwi

Re: Kiwi's Carskins

Unread post by Kiwi » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Today I released an update for Panther, which is a colab between Xarc and me. (Download from RVZ). I've adjusted the shading, and Kipy helped me in doing a new hul, so the cars collisions are more accurate now. In addition, I wanted to use the chance, and also add a new alternative carskin. I always thought that red would fit Panther very well - and yes, I am pretty happy how it turned out. :) I think this new red skin is a pretty nice additon to the black standard skin.

Download (107kb)

And here some pictures:

Track as seen on the screenshots: Venice, by Gabor