Post your own tools and resources, as well as creations (tracks and cars).
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:32 pm
- Discord: Mr. Burguers#4073
This is a Windows batch file, downloading, extracting and then double-clicking it should give you more information on how to use it. It can currently:
- detect unused/leftover files,
- download and extract: RVZ files (by ID), I/O packs (from list), and RVGL.
- list your currently installed levels and cars in a grid using your browser.
Feel free to ask questions, give feedback, suggest features and report bugs either in the Discord server, the Re-Volt Zone page or here.
This post will be edited once I officially release it to RVZ's tools section.