Session scheduler!

Tell us what's wrong with the re-volt.io website.
qux

Session scheduler!

Unread post by qux » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:18 pm

I've joined Whitedooms Advanced session today. I was lucky i started RVH a few minutes before the session started so I was able to join. Otherwise there was no info about the session, like it was the case with other sessions the last days. All this sessions were announced at re-volt.io.

Would it be possible to add all planned sessions to the upcoming events scheduler at the website or give hosters the possibility to add events there? This would be a nice overview and people could check before the evening which events will take place today.

What do you think?

qux
URV
Site Admin
Discord: URV#9830

Re: Session scheduler!

Unread post by URV » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:28 pm

I've touched upon this subject before. Something like this is already planned but it's probably going to take a while to implement, so you'll have to keep relying on Discord (the #lobbies channel) for the time being as far as unofficial events go.

If we're ever asked by the hosts themselves to list their events on re-volt.io (which never seems to happen), we'd be glad to do so. Otherwise, though, we won't, since listing every single unofficial scheduled event would be a bit too much of an endeavor for us to do it manually.