More RVGL bugs 20.430a

Report issues or bugs in RVGL or ask for help regarding any Re-Volt topic.
Geromu

More RVGL bugs 20.430a

Unread post by Geromu » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:14 pm

Hello, it's me, bug-catcher again.

Link to the initial forum post: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1281

I've managed to find even more bugs in RVGL 20.430a. In this edition, we are breaking the power-ups and the car antenna! I am still working on a method that replicates these bugs every time, so stay tuned! I really hope the RVGL devs see these and my previous post as well and fix these cause it can ruin the experience of someone in multiplayer.

List of bugs in order of appearing (The HUD is invisible in all of these as well, which is a bug ive reported in my last post!):
1. Battery (Amplified colours!)
2. Shockwave (Turned into 4 spinning flames! Also notice the antenna is completely invisible!)
3. Tire smoke (Turned into the U-Turn arrow. Also notice the infinite arrow for the radar borders!)
4. Oil Texture (Also notice the blue car antenna!)

revolting1

Re: More RVGL bugs 20.430a

Unread post by revolting1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:07 am

Wow the one with the battery amplified color should be made an option or even a new feature lol

Edit: also a no antenna setting would be cool as well, or even a customizable antenna color
Tryxn

Unread post by Tryxn » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:22 pm

Wow the U-Turn particles are looking sick
Im the guy thats Bendor main
My youtube & my secret youtube
hajducsekb

Unread post by hajducsekb » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:20 pm

This is probably the very same bug, not more bugs. I think not all images are loaded properly (looking at you, fxpage and font), and they are replaced by other textures. Could be a RAM-related issue, imo.
HAJDUC DOT COM
revolting1

Unread post by revolting1 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:27 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but this bug (all of these bugs) has existed since the original game