[Change Request] Remove Random view changes after Battle Tag when watching other players

Post suggestions regarding RVGL here in this subforum.
halo_one

[Change Request] Remove Random view changes after Battle Tag when watching other players

Unread post by halo_one » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:37 pm

Howdy,

After race or tag, you get to watch the players that are still driving by using ARROW_UP and ARROW_DOWN.

When doing so, the view changes randomly between all the view angles after a certain time.

For Battle Tag that is very annoying. The only convenient view is the highest 3rd person view. This is the only view where you see all the action that is going on around a car. It is also the best mode to view when you are for instance recording, even as a spectator.

A button for the view angle would also be nice.

In the past I thought F3 or F4 were for that but apparently that has changed.

This change would be really nice

Cheers!

halo_one

Re: [Change Request] Remove Random view changes after Battle Tag when watching other players

Unread post by 607 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:32 am

I think the button for the view angle if F1. I also recall (didn't check) that using F1 disables the automatic switching for a limited time. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Huki
Developer

Re: [Change Request] Remove Random view changes after Battle Tag when watching other players

Unread post by Huki » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:32 pm

You cycle through camera views with the Change Camera button. This is F1 by default, unless it was reconfigured. In Replay and Spectator modes, pressing F1 does disable the automatic switching.
halo_one

Unread post by halo_one » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Ah, ok, will check, I made that another button, that explains a lot DOH!

Thanx!
Tryxn

Unread post by Tryxn » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:02 pm

You can also use TVTIME cheatcode for freecam as we use in LMS.
Im the guy thats Bendor main
My youtube & my secret youtube