Re-Volt Repaint Contest Fourth Month #newrvrc10

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.
TrixedXD

Re-Volt Repaint Contest Fourth Month #newrvrc10

Unread post by TrixedXD » Wed May 15, 2019 7:10 pm

Greeting Re-Volt fellows, today I'm happy to announce the fourth month of my repaint contest. What's up with this competition? Well, RV Repaint Contest, or how I like to call it RVRC, it's mainly made for sharing the creative spirit of each member of our community. What's the rules? Well:

1)First of all, be original as possible.
2)Respect the monthly theme.
3)Keep the stock like look of your skin (in case it is not a real livery theme).
4)Don't discourage the other participants.
5)And most important, have fun. :D

Fourth month's theme is...

Candycane Rush!!

What's the main point of this theme?" you may ask.

This theme focuses on candy related liverys. Bright and joyfull, full of candy sweetness. You can use any stock/custom car, as long as they are part of the I/O roster.

Here are some examples: http://imgur.com/a/P2B5mTV

Note: There's no need to alterate any original file or value in parameters, just a cosmetic look. Contact Trixed, Mighty or Xarc when your work is done or simply post in here.

Deadline: next month, 15th June.

Result for the previous month will come up shortly.

Alright, that's it. Good luck and hope to see you there! Hehe.

Note: There's no need to alterate any original file or value in parameters, just a cosmetic look. Contact Trixed, Mighty or Xarc when your work is done or simply post in here.
kiwi

Re: Re-Volt Repaint Contest Fourth Month #newrvrc10

Unread post by kiwi » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Here my entry for this months contest!

Candy Express for Xarc's Eatium.

EDIT: I have updated the skin on June 12th. There was an issue with the wheel color. Please re-download.

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:41 pm

As the deadline was reached already: I was the only one who submitted a skin for this month? :(
Norfair

Unread post by Norfair » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:18 pm

I too sent the skin, Kiwi! What happens is that the new hosts of the event are busy! They talked with Trixed and hopefully they will be able to go forth with the vote phase of the event; Otherwise, repaint events will have to be hosted by someone else.

Kiwi, I can't PM you, it says it's closed from your end. I can't use the mail I was using to contact you, right now. How do I PM you?
kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:37 am

Thank you for the information, Norfair. This means that Trixed is not hosting this competition anymore?

A lot of people contacted me by PM in the past, I can‘t see a reason why it should not work at your end. I will check my settings once more, and will try to PM you.
Alex

Unread post by Alex » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:44 am

Yes, Trixed is not hosting this anymore. He announced it when he left the discord server. There was a big dramawave shortly after you left Kiwi which led to quite a few people leaving and he was one of them