RV Soundtrack Project

Post about the progress of your projects.
ZipperZbieracz

Re: RV Soundtrack Project

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:12 am

Flyboy, this song is 10/10 all round. As a standalone song or as a track song for a track/any tracks, for example a long spaceship based track.
flyboy

Unread post by flyboy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:48 am

ZipperZbieracz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:12 am Flyboy, this song is 10/10 all round. As a standalone song or as a track song for a track/any tracks, for example a long spaceship based track.
Thanks a lot!
:blender:
ZipperZbieracz

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 am

It's one of my favourite songs now
Shredster7

Unread post by Shredster7 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:38 am

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10tYgW ... y2ampi8Ecu

Put together a W.I.P. for Sakura without realizing that The_Man had already created a track for it.
Oops... Hopefully, there shouldn't be any harm in putting this forwards anyways, right?
Lurker #23,709
URV
Administrator

Unread post by URV » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:12 pm

No problem at all! Sakura actually already has three songs assigned to it, including The Man's song. Definitely wouldn't mind one more, and I think your song would make a great addition!
Shredster7

Unread post by Shredster7 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:11 am

Oh holy smokes people actually like my work I mean, uh, glad I could contribute! I guess Sakura is a popular level, huh?

Is that list of levels that still need music from December still accurate? If so, I might try to do something for Molten Caverns after I've finished polishing up my Sakura track.
Lurker #23,709
The Man

Unread post by The Man » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:59 pm

I mastered my RV I/O Soundtrack contributions. They are now behind this link in mp3 / wav.
The reason I did this was that the volume was a bit down and the beat was more quieter than in the other tracks
It's difficult since the big pack has been recently released, but still I needed to do the mastering at some point.
It was fun anyways for even if we don't get a new pack soon, they can be manually replaced.

I still have to master the custom tracks and make more custom tracks but it will take more time.
Marv
Developer

Unread post by Marv » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:32 am

Super cool, maybe I should compile a new pack soon, especially with music folder support...
Shredster7

Unread post by Shredster7 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:43 am

Well this took entirely too long, but the final version of "Petals To The Metal" is available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NhgK_i ... sp=sharing

Still tossing around the idea of doing a Molten Caverns track sooner or later.
Lurker #23,709
Marv
Developer

Unread post by Marv » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:40 pm

Working on an update for the soundtrack pack :) I'll finally add Apex and The Man's remastered tracks.

Edit: It's here: https://distribute.re-volt.io/packs/soundtrack.zip

I added Apex in place of Fabulous/Cheesy, moved Fabulous/Cheesy to track02 so it's now the main menu music. New Adjustments is now in the extra music folder. I transcoded all tracks by The Man to OGG (q8) with Audacity and updated all tags so that you can add the ost to your music library. Let me know if there's anything to add or chage, I'll try to update this more often from now on!
Marv
Developer

Unread post by Marv » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:00 am

Nomiborb wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:50 am Hi, I'm back, sorry for the wait but I do have something resembling a finished track! https://drive.google.com/open?id=16tMK8 ... ZrvJuwcN5z
Based off track 2 from my previews. I have worked on the others too but they turned into something that doesn't fit the theme as much. Not sure which one it would fit though, haha.
Any feedback would be appreciated
I'd love to include this one too, did you work more on it or is it the final version? And do you have a nice name for it? :D
Opreax

Unread post by Opreax » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:24 pm

hello im new here, can I submit my track?