I have updated RVCMD to 19.0517 (release 2).
The biggest change is that you no longer have to fiddle around with launch options; instead, you can now press keys to toggle things on/off. Full changelog below:
+ Added (crappy) UI for selection.
+ Added option to list "car name - folder name" to file.
+ Added option to launch RVGL.
+ Excluded spruimage.bmp and spruimage.bmq from the unused file check.
- Removed command line flag detection.
* Fixed "Found graphic(s)." message if you had no files in gfx folder.
* Fixed possible starting directory error on Windows 10.
* Downloading an RVGL package and choosing "download another" no longer makes downloads stuck in RVGL package mode.
* Fixed problems when trying to delete a file with spaces.
* Internal code changes.