[Closed] [RVGL] Multiplayer 2 New Bugs

Report issues or bugs in RVGL or ask for help regarding any Re-Volt topic.
Santiii727

[Closed] [RVGL] Multiplayer 2 New Bugs

Unread post by Santiii727 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:38 am

With my 2 pc's

The most important is the first video, it is about when someone returns to the lobby and at the same time restarts or changes tracks. He made a loop with the previous car and when he restarts for the second time, the car he chose in the lobby appears.

Both connections (P2P-nop2p)

https://youtu.be/1zAq9oIg8_Q

The 2nd is the least usual and the weirdest, it's about an invisible player as not ready and when I move the arrows towards him, he appears from the spectator's nothingness and when I get out of there he appears as not ready

https://youtu.be/oVlUqL1F-Ls
ZipperZbieracz

Re: [RVGL] Multiplayer 2 New Bugs

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:26 pm

The invisible player is the player that joins the lobby, but hasn't picked his name and car yet
Santiii727

Unread post by Santiii727 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:43 pm

ZipperZbieracz wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:26 pm The invisible player is the player that joins the lobby, but hasn't picked his name and car yet
Sometimes it's a bug that, appears as not ready in the whole session and it was one that was already playing. But it formed an empty space with not ready
ZipperZbieracz

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 am

Yes, that is an another bug, a player playing but with empty spaces in the TAB player list
Huki
Developer

Unread post by Huki » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:12 pm

Santiii727 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:38 am The most important is the first video, it is about when someone returns to the lobby and at the same time restarts or changes tracks. He made a loop with the previous car and when he restarts for the second time, the car he chose in the lobby appears.

The 2nd is the least usual and the weirdest, it's about an invisible player as not ready and when I move the arrows towards him, he appears from the spectator's nothingness and when I get out of there he appears as not ready
The behavior in these 2 cases is intended. In (1), the race was already started with the previous car, so you have to finish it before you can use your new car. In (2), selecting a "not ready" player shows you whether this player is a spectator or not, otherwise it's not possible to know whether the player is holding a slot.
ZipperZbieracz wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 am Yes, that is an another bug, a player playing but with empty spaces in the TAB player list
Not sure it still happens, it was fixed a couple of releases ago.
ZipperZbieracz

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:41 pm

The bug I told about I haven't seen in a while so it's possible it didn't come back.

So when a player hovers over a blank car and it shows him as Spectator, instead of Not Ready when not hovering over it, that means that blank player holds a spot, right?