Download Win32 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Win64 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Linux [ setup | 7z ]
Download macOS [ dmg ]
Download Android [ apk ]
Visit the topics for the Android version and the Shader edition for more information.
Download the Dreamcast Pack: rvgl_dcpack.zip
Download the Community Soundtrack: soundtrack.zip
Download the Controller Map Android app: rvgl_controllermap.apk
More about the update and RVGL: changelog | docs
Full game downloads are available at Re-Volt I/O.
The network version has been updated!
The new and improved macOS build is finally here.
- Content is no longer loaded directly from the bundle. Instead, files are copied to Application Support on first run, and after each update. This ensures that content is not lost when the app is updated or replaced. 
- The game now supports rendering at High DPI resolutions on Retina displays. 
- A bug affecting M1 devices has been fixed. (#1452)
The Linux package now includes builds for armhf (32-bit armv7) and arm64 (64-bit armv8 or aarch64) architectures. The launch script auto-detects your processor and runs the appropriate build.
- Fixed an error about root permissions on Linux. (#1494)
- The low-CoM fix uses a better offset computation.
- Fixed Object Animation glitches in sound effects.
- Fixed reposition triggered immediately at countdown in some custom tracks.
- Fixed the displayed list of stars overflowing in Stunt Arena levels with more than 20 stars.
- Fixed a crash on Windows 7 when certain controllers are plugged in.
- Online: Fixed several inconsistencies in Battle Tag mode.
- Online: Fixed rare instances where a weapon can be spawned twice.