Download Win32 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Win64 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Linux [ setup | 7z ]
Download macOS [ dmg ]
Download Android [ apk ]
Visit the topics for the Android version and the Shader edition for more information.
Download the Dreamcast Pack: rvgl_dcpack.zip
Download the Community Soundtrack: soundtrack.zip
Download the Controller Map Android app: rvgl_controllermap.apk
More about the update and RVGL: changelog | docs
Full game downloads are available at Re-Volt I/O.
The network version has been updated!
RVGL is now available on macOS for the first time, thanks to frarees. He is a new addition to our dev team and also happens to be an old member of this community. Some of you might remember him as ADX. Welcome back, frarees!
This is a universal build that requires macOS 10.9 or above, and runs natively on Intel 64-bit and Apple M1 hardware. Documentation specific to the macOS release is available here.
Go to Downloads page.
Custom Cup Improvements
A lot of issues regarding custom cups support have been addressed. Custom cups are no longer rejected because of invalid class table entries. It's automatically fixed up for you. You'll see a warning message in the log file along with the fixed class table. If a custom cup appears locked, there are now two clear reasons:
- The author has set it to be locked (using the OBTAIN key).
- You don't have one of the tracks used by the cup.
- Support for negative point values and zero tries.
- Game no longer crashes when there aren't enough cars in a class.
- Custom skins are selected by AI cars.
- Take screenshot (F8) without skipping the points table.
- Android has a full game build available. Go to Downloads page.
- Missing game data is handled gracefully instead of bombarding the user with error messages. All non-critical errors are now logged instead of showing a message box.
- Fixed unfinished players marked as finished in the session log. (#1402)
- Fixed crash caused by memory corruption in some custom tracks (this affects players that have UBO turned on).
- Fixed crash when level has no *.ncp or when a hull file is empty.
- Editor: Fixed a portal rendering issue in legacy renderer.