RVGL PC and Android data compatiblity

Report issues or bugs in RVGL or ask for help regarding any Re-Volt topic.
nahman48

Re-Volt RVGL PC and Android data compatiblity

Unread post by nahman48 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:22 am

Hello! I would like to ask, if RVGL for Android will accept my custom cars, maps & profile from PC version of RVGL Re-Volt. Can I try doing this?
Avecezar

Re: RVGL PC and Android data compatiblity

Unread post by Avecezar » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:41 pm

You can copy your profile folder (game_folder/profiles/your_profile_name) from PC to Android device.
Don't copy the whole profiles folder, let Android create rvgl.ini.
All cars and tracks will work on Android.
SDeG
nahman48

Unread post by nahman48 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:18 pm

As for profile - Okay I have followed your instructions. Also.. One more thing.. I have weird problem with AI opponents.. Even though I race with 16 opponents, always, and have all cars unlocked, opponents seem to stick to just few selected cars like Phat Slug, RC Bandit or others.. Why is this happening?
Avecezar

Unread post by Avecezar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:48 pm

1. Install more cars.
2. For an ordinary race computer will select cars according to you car rating selection. If you choose rc bandit then computer will select rookie cars only.
3. Try options - game settings - random cars
SDeG
nahman48

Unread post by nahman48 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:49 am

Thanks for help but - I have more cars. Random cars in game setting makes it so that there's no car selecton and all opponents and player, so me in this case, have all one same car. Also what I meant in the question was that, sometimes Re-Volt opponents get stuck at some certain set of cars for some time indenpendently of map I choose, car I choose or anything.. This happens in PC version of game. Also another thing that happens, only on Android so far from what have I noticed is that when I have all stock cars unlocked in game indenpendently of game settings CPU opponents ignore choosing other stock cars than few certain ones they keep sticking to. However installing custom cars makes them choose custom ones, but it's like, they have only few stock cars selected and don't choose other stock ones.. I don't know how to explain this any better, sorry.