Download Win32 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Win64 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Linux [ setup | 7z ]
Download Android [ apk ]
Visit the topics for the Android version and the Shader edition for more information.
Download the Dreamcast Pack: rvgl_dcpack.zip (not updated this time)
Download the Community Soundtrack: soundtrack.zip
Download the Controller Map Android app: rvgl_controller_map.apk
More about the update and RVGL: changelog | docs
Full game downloads are available at distribute.re-volt.io.
Time Trial Improvements:
- The ghost file format is updated. It now saves the RVGL version number, and an additional "Ins:" flag if the record was done with Instances on. (#1082)
- Track name search is now available in the Best Times menu. (#1089).
- Downloaded ghost time is displayed in the records list, if the *.lapdownload file is present.
- Skins are now supported for the ghost car.
Modern editor controls have received several usability fixes.
- Operations involving Right Click now require holding Shift to avoid conflict with the camera rotation in edit mode. This changes Linking to Shift + Right Click and Chain Linking to Shift + Alt + Right Click.
- Complementing Ctrl + Left Click for inserting a new node, there is now a chain-create-link operation using Ctrl + Shift + Left Click. This inserts a new node segment and automatically creates a link from the previously selected node.
- It is now possible to move and manipulate nodes without having to select them first. The behaviour is also improved for moving the racing / overtaking lines that exist at the segment extremities.
- The camera no longer moves when pressing commands such as Ctrl + S. This means the camera movement is disabled when modifier keys are pressed.
Chain Creation Flow
Save Notifications are improved too. Saving files in edit mode displays an in-game notification text, replacing the system message box. (#427) For files with multiple file format variants, the format used for saving is now configured in the level *.inf. This is currently supported for camera nodes: set "CAMFORMAT 1" to use the new format, or 0 to use the legacy format. By default, the new format is used.
Code: Select all
CAMFORMAT 1 ; Camera nodes format (0:legacy, 1:modern)
Several file limits are extended. The game now supports 1024 Lights, Objects and Instance Models. (#939) Furthermore, the maximum poly count for meshes (world cubes and models) is now 65535.
- A new cheat code has been added. Can you guess it and what it does?
- Online: Chat messages can be pasted from clipboard (Ctrl + V).
- Android: Touch navigation is improved with horizontal scrolling support (hold to scroll) and larger touch regions.
- Cheat codes can be disabled by adding an '!' at the end (eg, 'CARNIVAL!' to disable the cars cheat).
- The clockwork grid layout is updated for better spacing.
- Several editor issues have been fixed. AI node priority values are no longer bugged. Light RGB intensity values can once again go from -1024 to 1024.
- A rare glitch involving blue flashing in Toy World 1 is fixed. (#1111)
- Championship points table is properly sorted by position when points are equal.