Download Win32 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Win64 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Linux [ setup | 7z ]
Download Android [ apk ]
Visit the topics for the Android version and the Shader edition for more information.
Download the Dreamcast Pack: rvgl_dcpack.zip (updated this time)
Download the Community Soundtrack: soundtrack.zip
Download the Controller Map Android app: rvgl_controller_map.apk
More about the update and RVGL: changelog | docs
Full game downloads are available at distribute.re-volt.io.
The network version has been updated!
This release marks the 20th anniversary of Re-Volt! The PC version of the game is supposed to have released on this day, i.e., 19 Aug 1999.
- CPU cars in online Multi-Player: Enable with Game Settings -> Multiplayer CPU.
- More gallery pages from Phippen's artwork.
- New languages: Romanian and Turkish.
- For creators: *.prm and *.ncp can be customized through the custom folder, similar to *.m. (#918)
- Several stock tracks now include fixed collision files. Toytanic 2 has fixed track zones over the pool area. Be sure to update these files to avoid being auto-kicked. You'll also need to update the DC Pack.
- Uniform Buffer Objects are now disabled by default. For new installations, this should improve compatibility with integrated and mobile GPUs.
- Session CSV now saves each player's cheating state. This is only valid for files saved by the host.
- The game should no longer crash when stock cars are removed in Random Cars mode. (#908)
- Game Gauge benchmark mode is no longer frame rate dependent. (#900)
- Loading screen fixes to improve compatibility with linux drivers such as nouveau. If you continue to face problems, disable GLThreaded from rvgl.ini.
- Editor fixes: The case where multiple zones have ID 0 is handled better by the AI nodes editor. Several crash situations are fixed, such as when inserting / copying / deleting instances and objects.