Global Star in Mysterious Toy-Volt Factory

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.

Global Star in Mysterious Toy-Volt Factory

Unread post by 607 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:37 pm

Hey! We've got a mystery going on in Xarc's Mysterious Toy-Volt Factory. ;) I can't collect the star with Dust Mite, as you can see here.
However, it seems like other people can. I updated my RVGL and redownloaded and installed Dust Mite from RVZ, and also updated the track from RVZ. Can you get it?
kiwi

Re: Global Star in Mysterious Toy-Volt Factory

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:36 pm

I also can catch the global star. It only doesn't work with Dust Mite for you, 607?

https://player.vimeo.com/video/333388417

Unread post by 607 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:49 pm

Ah, got it. I can get it on Junior RC, Console or Arcade, just not on Simulation.
Are Zipper, Kiwi and Xarc playing on either of those modes? :shock: ( :P )
kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:04 pm

I can confirm, that the star is not catchable with some cars in Simulation mode. I've tried it with Dust Mite, and with RC Bandit for example. But it is definitly catchable with bigger cars. I tried it for example with Humma, and with SuperBoss.

I think this should be reported to Huki. I am not sure if he is checking also this sub-forum. If not, maybe you could do a post in the Bug-Report subforum, 607. It would be very interesting, what is causing this.
ZipperZbieracz

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:12 pm

It's not a glitch then, just the hitbox is bigger with non-simulation modes. A track issue