Broken Picture Telephone is a game where five or more people are separated into two different groups – Interpreters and Artists – and play through PMs. The Interpreter's job is to briefly describe something, then it is the Artist's job to draw the description. Afterwards, the next Interpreter describes the picture they see to another Artist who draws it out, and so on. After the last player submits his entry, everyone switches to the opposite group and the second turn begins. Once the game is finished, the final results are shown to see how random (and funny) it can get.
If you wish to see the previous rounds, click here.
- All interpretations should be only one or two sentences long. Do not try to describe every pixel you see in the artworks.
- All art submissions must be at least 512x512 square PNG files. They don't have to be masterpieces, but don't make them incomprehensible either.
- Use only personal messaging or the like for transferring your entries. Do not give hints to the next player about what to write/draw next.
- You must not make your artworks or interpretations public. The results will be posted once all the entries have been received at the end of the game.
- Announce as soon as you send your entry to the next player.
- If you do not submit your entry in three days, you will be disqualified.
- Make sure to save your entries until the end of the round.
If you want to join, please tell it to me somehow (here or in Discord), you can join until Vladmin finishes his art.
- URV Marv
- Instant Kipy
- Additional slots are available before the second-to-last player submits his first entry.
- The order of players will be shuffled as soon as the game begins.
- The game can only begin with an odd amount of players.
- Please take note of the new rules! Artworks must be at least 512x512, and all entries must follow the new "rule" below:
- Every entry must include a new reference to a random member of the community. This is available for both artworks and interpretations.
- You are not allowed to include real life photos of the members in question, but you are free to use their avatar or any other representation of them.
- You do not necessarily have to be direct about the references, so you could try being fairly vague about it. For example:
- A Yeti could be a reference to Marv. Or a cat might refer to Cat.
- The "still looks cool" in-joke could easily be a reference to Gel38, who inadvertently started this whole thing. I'm sorry.
- A picture of the world exploding could be a reference to R6TE ruining everything.
- In case your reference is extremely vague or an in-joke, please make sure to let us know what it was after the results are posted.