Need help with password restore on revoltzone.net

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.
nahman48

Need help with password restore on revoltzone.net

Unread post by nahman48 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:39 am

Hey guys! I know this is probably not really the place for it, but I can't really find a way to contact any of staff members on revoltzone.net. They don't seem to have either Discord or even a forum.. And the thing is I can't log-in to my account because I don't remember password.. I enter correct email address but I don't receive any email about password restoration from revoltzone.net whatsoever! Does anyone know of a way to contact any of staff members of this site? Any help greatly appreciated!
URV
Administrator

Re: Need help with password restore on revoltzone.net

Unread post by URV » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:43 pm

I think the reason no one responded so far is because we don't really have much of an answer to give you. Re-Volt Zone has been neglected for a very long time—we have moderators who can approve cars and tracks, but the administrator who can handle matters like this hasn't been active in years, unfortunately. You might be better off just creating a new account. If you submitted any creations before and would like them moved to your new account, it's possible for the car/track moderators to do that.

You may have some luck contacting Zach (the site owner) by email, but I don't personally have his contact info, and he doesn't seem to list it publicly anywhere. I'll ask around for a bit if you really want to recover your old account.

Update: I got his email and I can contact him for you. What's your RVZ username?
Last edited by URV on Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update
nahman48

Unread post by nahman48 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:26 pm

Ah.. Thanks for the information. But.. I have one sad message.. In fact I didn't even got to register so far, just because of site administrators inactivity problem.. But I would like my username to be RacingDude.. Is there any way to still "register" so far? I am not getting anything on my email, like verification code that is needed or anything.
URV
Administrator

Unread post by URV » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:28 pm

Registration usually works just fine, so this might be a more uncommon case here. What email provider do you use? Have you checked the spam folders? Just in case, try registering again ("RacingDude" does not appear in the members list yet), and make sure you use a more common email provider like gmail if you weren't already. You'll be able to change it later.

If that still doesn't work, I'll go ahead and contact Zach to see if there's anything that can be done, but only as a last resort.
nahman48

Unread post by nahman48 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:38 pm

I use Polish email provider which is onet.pl. Their email service works just fine but I somehow don't receive password restoration message for it. I might try gmail by the way, but yeah, if that doesn't work we won't be having much other option.

I will let you know when I try anything.