RVGL On Windows 10 Enterprice LTSC 2019

Report issues or bugs in RVGL or ask for help regarding any Re-Volt topic.
Carnival

RVGL On Windows 10 Enterprice LTSC 2019

Unread post by Carnival » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm

It seems that RVGL dont work on enterprice version of windows 10 (I'm using LTSC 2019).

I got this error:
"LoadLibrary failed with error 114: Routine di inizializzazione della di collegamento dinamico (DLL) not riuscita."

In english it should be something like this
"LoadLibrary failed with error 114 Initialization procedure of the dynamic link (DLL) failed. "

I got this error after i double click the main .exe. after that message nothing happens.

No problem on Windows 10 Home, same PC.
Any ideas?
Last edited by URV on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Replaced image link with IMG tag
VaidX47
Administrator

Re: RVGL On Windows 10 Enterprice LTSC 2019

Unread post by VaidX47 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Enterprise =/= LTSC Edition

Was the OS fiddled with? How about other games using SDL and OpenGL?
I can only assume something is wrong with critical libraries in the OS. The DLL issues tend to be related with corrupted, modified or missing components in DLLs.

Googling the problem says it can be related with power settings in switchable dynamic graphics, so go see that, since you didn't mention anything about it.
aka Vaid; >[MediaFire Stuff]<
Carnival

Unread post by Carnival » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:28 pm

VaidX47 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 pm Enterprise =/= LTSC Edition
This is the official name "Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC"
From Microsoft: "https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... ws-10-2019"
VaidX47 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 pm Was the OS fiddled with?
Clean install. No mod or particular configurations. Just installed Office and few other common apps.
VaidX47 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 pm How about other games using SDL and OpenGL?
I'm not a regular player. I just have 2 games RVGL :re-volt: and 0AD (This one use OpenGL and work)
VaidX47 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 pm I can only assume something is wrong with critical libraries in the OS. The DLL issues tend to be related with corrupted, modified or missing components in DLLs.

Googling the problem says it can be related with power settings in switchable dynamic graphics, so go see that, since you didn't mention anything about it.
Are there logs to check? I tried changing some configuration on AMD Catalyst Control but didnt help.

Same error
Carnival

Unread post by Carnival » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Problem Solved!

The cause of the problem was the energy savings in Windows Control Panel.

I changed those settings in control panel same as here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPxSQF6T_hM

Thanks.