Foris Pax

Post about the progress of your projects.
progwolff

Foris Pax

Unread post by progwolff » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi,

as I have problems uploading something to re-volt.io or revoltzone.net, I will post it here.

This is my first custom track and also my first blender project, apart from some basic tutorials I did some years ago.
It is not really finished, meaning that I plan to do some graphical improvements (retexture some buildings, add some buildings, improve the skybox, ...), but as I will have other things to do in the next months, I publish it now as it is.

Download

Use, modify and share it as you like. Have fun!
Kipy

Re: Foris Pax

Unread post by Kipy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:45 pm

For submitting anything at Re-Volt I/O, you have to register first. Then under 'creations' tab you'll find 'Upload', the rest should be easy since there is the uploading guide/help where you can to submit your creations.

Re-Volt Zone also requires registartion. There you have to pack/zip your creation properly.
The packing form is well showed at re-volt.io

For tracks:

For cars:

If you have problem with upload or packing still, feel free to visit Discord and ask for solution there.
VaidX47
Administrator

Unread post by VaidX47 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:10 am

As for revoltzone.net, if you planned uploading a ~21mb file, then the reason was clear: RVZ has file limit below 15mb per upload.
aka Vaid; >[MediaFire Stuff]<
progwolff

Unread post by progwolff » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Many thanks to both of you!

I already asked Zach for help on revoltzone. For re-volt.io it might just be a matter of time.

However, as there will actually be some progress on the track in the future, I thought it would not be totally wrong to post it here as WIP.
Marv
Developer

Unread post by Marv » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 pm

progwolff wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:28 pm For re-volt.io it might just be a matter of time.
Processing uploads is automated for cars but I didn't get around to doing the same for tracks, sadly.
I'm the only one approving and adding tracks to the site and I'm insanely busy at the moment. I can't tell you when I'll get to approving the tracks (currently two are in the queue), sorry for the delays.
progwolff

Unread post by progwolff » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Marv wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 pm
progwolff wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:28 pm For re-volt.io it might just be a matter of time.
Processing uploads is automated for cars but I didn't get around to doing the same for tracks, sadly.
I'm the only one approving and adding tracks to the site and I'm insanely busy at the moment. I can't tell you when I'll get to approving the tracks (currently two are in the queue), sorry for the delays.
Thanks Marv, no hurry! And big thanks for your great work!
agg1401

Unread post by agg1401 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 am

Info: Sometimes the game may stop at this track.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: