Rock Crawler Project

Post about the progress of your projects.
Iron Bob

Rock Crawler Project

Unread post by Iron Bob » Tue May 08, 2018 6:59 pm

I'm posting this if anyone is interested in having a part in the Rock Crawler I'm working on. The modeling is Mostly done, I do have a couple things in that aspect to fix/finish (i.e. I'd like to add vertex shading yet and there is a spot on the bottom where the frame blends with the body bottom), but the texture mapping is complete. What I'm looking for is if anyone would like to make a paint job and/or custom parameters. I will add them to the zip when posted and your nick and contribution to the readme file. This is not a contest, I just feel like opening this up for community contribution. So if your interested you can download the files here. You can always PM me on discord, post a message here or e-mail me at rjposey@yahoo.com with questions or contributions.

On another note I'm thinking of naming the Rock Crawler something like Mtn.Crush If you like this name or have another suggestion let me know.
Iron Bob

Re: Rock Crawler Project

Unread post by Iron Bob » Tue May 22, 2018 6:15 am

Here's a current copy if anyone is interested. I fixed the problem on the bottom and remodeled the wheels. And I'm still working on the paint scheme.