[WIP] Grisville Arena

Post about the progress of your projects.
agg1401

[WIP] Grisville Arena

Unread post by agg1401 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Hi.

This topic is for Grisville Arena. Here I am bringing you all the changes, I also want to say that Allan1 liked the idea of this track very much. I will make additions and changes in this project, but I will not forget this. I will do this without destroying the cancer side of the runway.

When I say cancer, I'm talking about its difficulty.

Innovations I Will Do
+ Music will be added (I will use the music from IO version again).
+ The area of the race start route will change slightly.
The location in the area of the roof will change slightly. (Probably keep you from falling down)
+ 1 item will be added that can be taken with a Probe UFO. (Probably not done)

Changes I Will Make
+ The starting route will change. (Allan1 asked)
+ The places of the stars will change. (Only 4 stars will be on their old route)
+ Jump objects will change.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
DVark09

Re: [WIP] Grisville Arena

Unread post by DVark09 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:28 pm

I also like the idea of putting stars into an already familiar track, but grisville might not be the best suit for this one without modifications in my opinion. However it still could be made good I think.
I think that you should focus on finding hard to reach spots without really modifying the track first to see how many hard stars you could implement. Also finding remote locations on the map is a great idea. For example I liked the part where you put stars in that red sand/dirt looking part, but having 6 stars there was just too much.
Also since to my knowledge this map is available in reverse, why the boxes to be able to go backwards on the same route? That seemed a bit off to me.
I see the good intention in your map and if you keep improving it I think it can be pretty good.
Also I think on a map like this 32 stars might be a bit too much. I think quantity over quality really showed on the first revision of the map. I'd love to see this grow to be a full fledged stunt arena!
Also how difficult you want the arena to be? I might be able to suggest ideas if you have an idea how difficult you want your arena to be.
agg1401

Unread post by agg1401 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:06 am

The difficulty of the map will be the same when racing.I'll better adjust the stars in that area. I will make more additions.
Turkish Re-Volter.

agg1401

Unread post by agg1401 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:17 am

http://revoltzone.net/tracks/55744/Grisville%20Arena

UPDATE 2.0 (FINAL)

+ 28 stars were changed.
+ The starting route has been changed.
+ Some unnecessary objects have been removed.
+ One of the jumping ramps has been changed.
Turkish Re-Volter.