RVGL Internationally

Post about the progress of your projects.
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:40 pm

I want to make a game patch where every country can promote itself. There will be only two cars this patch, it is Zipper and Aquasonic.
Who helps me with this project?


Country

Oceania/Asia
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Endonesia
  • India
  • Japan
  • Korean
  • Qatar
  • Thailand
Europe #1
  • Argentina
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • England
  • France
  • German
  • Italy
Europe #2
  • Portugal
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • Mexico
  • Norway
  • Nigeria
  • Uruguay
Community of Turkish Nations
  • Azarbaycan
  • Turkey
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
  • Kazakhistan
  • Mongolia
Last edited by agg1401 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
User avatar
URV
Site Admin
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:36 pm
Discord: URV#9830
Location: Europe 3
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by URV » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Last edited by URV on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:55 pm

URV wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:52 pm
Is there anyone here from the United State of Europe 2?
Sorting the countries by alphabet, unfortunately, this will happen.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:04 pm

URV, Turkey Imgur site is banned.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
User avatar
Bismarck
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:44 pm
Discord: #5294
Location: Romania

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by Bismarck » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Hmm, that's bad i guess, no Romania yet :((
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Bismarck wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:21 pm
Hmm, that's bad i guess, no Romania yet :((
If you paint one of the two cars, I'll add it.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
User avatar
hajducsekb
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:13 pm
Location: ~/
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by hajducsekb » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:42 pm

The point made by URV was that about half the countries in your European list are not European. For example, Argentina and Brazil are from South America, and Nigeria is from Africa. Also, it's weird that there's no Hungary in the list when it has possibly the most Re-Volt players. ;)
WORDART IS COOL
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:37 am

hajducsekb wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:42 pm
The point made by URV was that about half the countries in your European list are not European. For example, Argentina and Brazil are from South America, and Nigeria is from Africa. Also, it's weird that there's no Hungary in the list when it has possibly the most Re-Volt players. ;)

I had no idea of the Hungarian players.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
svito
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:48 pm

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by svito » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Curious where did you get those countries groups from? Is Wikipedia also blocked in Turkey? Wikipedia says 2.5 year block was lifted in January 2020.
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:25 am

svito wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:46 pm
Curious where did you get those countries groups from? Is Wikipedia also blocked in Turkey? Wikipedia says 2.5 year block was lifted in January 2020.
Hi.

Wikipedia has been opened, but the i.imgur.com site is still down. What is your suggestion?
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
svito
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:48 pm

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by svito » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:09 pm

It's just a screenshot of your ridiculous category of countries.
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:14 pm

I want to do this, I want to put 8 countries divided into 5 categories. How can I do it?
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
User avatar
607
Posts: 324
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:49 pm

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by 607 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:34 am

How did you compile your list? :P It hurt so much to see Belgium in a list the Netherlands is not a part of that I didn't even notice most of Europe #2 not being European countries until duc pointed it out. :P
I was expecting you to include countries that have the most Re-Volt players first.
User avatar
agg1401
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm
Discord: ChikaraTR#9345
Location: Kayseri
Contact:

Re: RVGL Internationally

Unread post by agg1401 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:27 pm

607 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:34 am
How did you compile your list? :P It hurt so much to see Belgium in a list the Netherlands is not a part of that I didn't even notice most of Europe #2 not being European countries until duc pointed it out. :P
I was expecting you to include countries that have the most Re-Volt players first.
Hello 607.

I would be very happy if you could help me with this subject.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
Post Reply