Matsumaru Eria #1: Ayhan's Family & Place (WIP)

Post about the progress of your projects.
agg1401

Matsumaru Eria #1: Ayhan's Family & Place (WIP)

Unread post by agg1401 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:28 am

Hi. For the first time in my life, I'm doing expert track. I need your suggestions.

Track: It feeds on some real life and some on my dreamworld.

Map Plan
- The race will start in the middle of the right side of the cafeteria of Rijitsu. When you go 20 meters, you will make a u-turn and go to the left and go to the outer door. When you get there, turn left and go straight to the house of Ayhan Gazi and when you get there, turn right.

- Go a little straight from behind, you will see the Blue Bar, go there and go straight 20 meters, there will be an overturned table, then turn left and you will come out in front of the drinks. (If you turn to the right of the table you jump directly in front of the door) where there is a door to the right, go directly to this door without deviation.

- As you walk through this door, you enter into the House of Asena Deniz and go straight and go straight out. A school will appear before you pass that school, turn left. The fields will appear for a while and turn right from that field and enter Rijitsu and go to the middle of the refectory and the runway will end.

Plan can change.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:

Re: Matsumaru Eria #1: Ayhan's Family & Place (WIP)

Unread post by 607 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:09 am

Interesting!
agg1401

Re: Matsumaru Eria #1: Ayhan's Family & Place (WIP)

Unread post by agg1401 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:53 am

Hi.

I'm starting this Saturday.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: