RVGL Plus Pack

Post your own tools and resources, as well as your cars and tracks.
kiwi

Re-Volt RVGL Plus Pack

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:41 am

RVGL Plus (Or simply "Plus Pack") is a package with additional Re-Volt content, compiled especially (but not only for) competitive Re-Volt sessions. It is an alternative to the famous I/O track- and car-packs, but with a focus on competitive races, where all players use the same car.

Same (or even more) as the I/O packs, the contents of the Plus Pack stay true to the original games aestethics. This goes for preview picture designs, preview picture sizes, texture sizes, low-poly models, the use of fictional brands, and so on. Also no tracks converted from other games (Mario Kart, Penny Racers,…) are part of the Plus pack.

100 CARS: RVGL Plus is using the original Re-Volt classes for categorisation. Each class contains exactly 20 cars.
60 TRACKS: For tracks a 3-tier category system will be used. Every category contains exactly 20 tracks.

The Plus Pack is always 100% I/O compatible. This means that you can safely install it, without getting compatibility issues during online races. This will be achieved by the fact that the Plus Pack is using the files from the I/O packs as a base. If a new I/O pack version will be released, also the Plus Pack will get updated.

What is included in the Plus Pack?

+ The Dreamcast Pack
+ 46 Custom tracks
+ 58 Custom cars
+ More then 300 Carskins

Everyone can use the Plus Pack for hosting their personal events.

===================================================================================
### The PLUS PACK is discontinued
and not available for download anymore ###

===================================================================================

kiwi

Re: RVGL Plus Pack

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:47 am

The Plus Pack was updated from version 19.0407 to 19.0415!

Please re-download the Plus Pack, so you are on the latest version.

+ Changes to match I/O Pack version 19.0414
+ Added Reversed Version for Radioactive Garden
+ New skins for Plus Pack cars

### The PLUS PACK is discontinued
and not available for download anymore ###

Black-Revolt001

Unread post by Black-Revolt001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Sakura in renverse mod ? Why do not I have it in reverse mode on my game?
kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:29 pm

The R-version of Sakura was made for the I/O track pack. It's not included in the RVZ download of Sakura. You can get the reversed version of Sakura by downloading either the I/O track pack, or the Plus Pack.
Black-Revolt001

Unread post by Black-Revolt001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Kiwi wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:29 pm The R-version of Sakura was made for the I/O track pack. It's not included in the RVZ download of Sakura. You can get the reversed version of Sakura by downloading ether the I/O track pack, or the Plus Pack.
Yes, i'm see