A clockwork car script... thing.

Post your own tools and resources, as well as your cars and tracks.
ElectricBee

A clockwork car script... thing.

Unread post by ElectricBee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:30 am

I wasted the better part of an afternoon making this. I even wrote documentation for it.

If you want to give it a look have at it. Too lazy to make a template so instead I used the trashcan car as an example, because honestly who doesn't want thirty sentient trashcans cruising the streets?

Feel free to repurpose. Documentation is extensive. Installation for end-users is as simple as having the target car installed in game directory and executing trashcan_cc.bat.

If you don't have trashcan, you can get it here: http://revoltzone.net/cars/8185/Trashcan
I do, not for God or country, because dead men profess no faith, neither do they have a home.
Previously-active member of Re-Volt Live. Contributor of silly things. Smart enough to be dangerous.
ElectricBee

Re: A clockwork car script... thing.

Unread post by ElectricBee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:35 am

Mild correction: In the docs I suggested you can make a .bmq file but the variable used for that in the script is entirely up to you. Whoopsie.

Also I never removed /b argument from %exitCmd% so command prompt will just remain open. Fix that yourself or take advantage of it for further development.
I do, not for God or country, because dead men profess no faith, neither do they have a home.
Previously-active member of Re-Volt Live. Contributor of silly things. Smart enough to be dangerous.