Some idea

Post suggestions regarding RVGL here in this subforum.
joelcool51

Some idea

Unread post by joelcool51 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 am

i have some suggestions for the team of RVGL

17-30 cars grid (for ''better'' pc) and maybe easy for 30 grid because of the clockwork grid
ai car selection
custom championship (with maybe custom grid or number of ai)
random ai color car
maybe new attack (i have an idea that's hard coded) but exemple: missile that's snap the first one, shield in the back for 15 seconds for prevent attacks, better traction tire for 10 seconds, mine that explode when a car is near, etc
Instant

Re: Some idea

Unread post by Instant » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:00 am

Custom championships is something that's already being considered, as far as I know. (Edit: read something of the sort here)
New pick-ups won't be added, and this isn't the first time it's suggested. I remember there was a mod with one new pick-up, but don't know if it was ever published.
Can't say much about the other suggestions.
VaidX47
Administrator

Re: Some idea

Unread post by VaidX47 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:42 am

joelcool51 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 am 17-30 cars grid (for ''better'' pc) and maybe easy for 30 grid because of the clockwork grid
ai car selection
13-16 increase was already done. More wouldn't really work with standard size cars, too crowded. Perhaps only allow to choose in dev mode for messing around.
joelcool51 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 am custom championship (with maybe custom grid or number of ai)
random ai color car
In works, shouldn't take too long. It's not up to me though, so difficult to say how long it will take.
AI color? If random skins for AI, it is most likely planned or is already coming soon.
joelcool51 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 am maybe new attack (i have an idea that's hard coded) but exemple: missile that's snap the first one, shield in the back for 15 seconds for prevent attacks, better traction tire for 10 seconds, mine that explode when a car is near, etc
New pickups/weapons aren't the goal of RVGL. Customizeable pickups might be a thing eventually, but it's at the very bottom of priority list.

And yeah, all of those, except maybe specific weapons, were already suggested before.
aka Vaid; >[MediaFire Stuff]<