Suggestion: Only certain parameter changes can activate the cht tag/alternative parameters

Post suggestions regarding RVGL here in this subforum.
HeroRV

Suggestion: Only certain parameter changes can activate the cht tag/alternative parameters

Unread post by HeroRV » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:20 am

Alright, basically for the first part (only certain parameter changes can activate the cht tag), only things like changing top speed, handling, etc, should activate the cht tag. But other parts of the parameters like custom spinners, aerials, class, cpu selectability, etc can't cause the cht tag because they don't cause any gameplay issues in online, only cause the way the car looks or acts in a single race.
This can be a maybe in usefulness but if say some one has wants to change the way their aerial looks or they want to put it in a different position, then plays online, he might be told to switch cars or go back to default params, and to me that's not fun because he just wanted to change his aerial so yeah.

Or alternatively, add a way for alternative parameters that can be available in say the game settings or pressing a key (Right shift for example) to change between the params. So people can have alternative parameters like one is the default params used for online while the second params is used for whatever they wish to use it for.

To me, you can add both because I see positives in both of these suggestions, hope you can add these and this is my first time posting a suggestion so if you see any grammatical errors, or errors in general, yeah. Jeez i'm tired of typing params or parameters now.