Report issues and bugs here.
Strix P. Midnight
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:02 pm
Repost from ORP, because of the absence of answer on the original topic (and being not checked I guess) :
Dunno if this is the case for everyone, so.
When I'm in F4/F6 mode (makeitgood/dev mode) and I'm restaring a race, the game crashes when it reloads.
- Start a race when the game is in dev mode or whit makeitgood enabled in any mode
- With makeitgood, press F4 or F6 if your game is in dev mode
- restart the race --> the game crashes when it reloads
- If you press F1 to replace the camera at your car AND restarting the race, the crash does not happen.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:45 pm
- Location: /home/marv
Does it still occur with the most recent version? Huki implemented a fix that should get rid of the issue.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:41 am
- Discord: @Kipy#0338
- Location: Confirmed 7am
I am sure this is the same with makeitgood editors as well, which was not appeared in old versions of 1.2, so huki fixed it?
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:54 am
- Discord: Huki#1668
Should be fixed in 17.1218