Download Win32 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Win64 [ setup | 7z ]
Download Linux [ setup | 7z ]
Download Android [ apk ]
Visit the topics for the Android version and the Shader edition for more information.
Download the Dreamcast Pack: rvgl_dcpack.zip (updated this time, see changelog)
Download the Soundtrack: soundtrack.zip
More about the update and RVGL: changelog | docs
Full game downloads are available at distribute.re-volt.io.
The network version has been updated!
Details in Video Options:
The proper Video Device name is displayed in Video Settings. The new "Video Renderer" entry shows the backend (OpenGL / Direct3D) and rendering mode (Shader / Legacy) in use. The actual setting still has to be set via the rvgl.ini.
- The shader mode has improved mesh updates that prevent freezes (eg, during bomb explosion) with large and poorly optimized world files. This caused problems on Jailhouse Rock.
- Updated lights and effects shaders: loops are no longer unrolled manually, should result in faster shader compilation on mobiles and compatibility with older mobile GPUs. This might fix the issue reported here.
- Brightness / Contrast sliders in Video Settings now use steps of 5.
- Controller names are no longer prefixed with "Joystick".
- Hardware keyboard / controller inputs are enabled in Android touch menus.
- Updated SDL GameController database on Android.
- Fixed glitch in pickup randomizer after the Android app is restarted.
- Updated DC textures - remove white dot in FulonX carbox.
- Fixed BigVolt / BossVolt shadow table values.
- Fixed rain rendering in legacy mode.
- Fixed 3D text showing through walls in legacy mode.
- Fixed touch highlights in legacy mode (Android).