The Future of All's Fair

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.
Marv
Developer

The Future of All's Fair

Unread post by Marv » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 am

Greetings!

After All's Fair III and All's Fair IV I've come to the conclusion to hand the event over to someone else. Some trivial things caused quite the outrage in both of these competitions and it's affecting me more than it should.

I know that there will always be someone who complains about something. Both times these little occurrences have been taken too seriously by some people and they expressed that strongly on the live stream (the reason the AF III stream is unlisted). It doesn't only affect me personally but it has lead to some people staying silent during the voice call or leaving the competition entirely.
I put a lot of work in these competitions so chill out and just play for fun, it's only a game. If you somehow still want to take this as a serious competition, look elsewhere. All's Fair is not for you. Stop ruining the fun for the other participants.

If you still want All's Fair to be a thing in the future, feel free to host it yourself. I'm even going to participate if I have the time.
I just can't take people ruining the event for others anymore.

Marv

Re: The Future of All's Fair

Unread post by 607 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 pm

There was outrage in All's Fair IV?
Thanks for the message, at least.