Auto correction?

News and discussion about this Forum.
Kiwi

Auto correction?

Unread post by Kiwi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:13 am

I just wrote a post where the word „blurgh“ was in, and it was replaced with „RV Loco“.

If this is by purpose, think about replacing it with stars or something like it. It‘s funny - but it also makes no sense in my eyes and I am sure people wonder why I used the name of a car in the middle of a sentence, and think I am a little bit stupid?
Kiwi

Re: Auto correction?

Unread post by Kiwi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:14 am

It was replaced again.

blurgh
blurgh
blurgh

lol.
Marv
Site Admin

Unread post by Marv » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:17 am

It's a feature so you spinning cactus can't swear or write other blurgh.

I can offer to replace the word that occurs in "New are of blurgh" with something else, though. I'll make it up to your suggestion, you cactus.
Kiwi

Unread post by Kiwi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:18 am

Holy blurgh. grilled cheese this.
Kiwi

Unread post by Kiwi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:21 am

Ok I begin to like this.

grilled cheese this blurgh and keep it the way it is.

Edit:

plunger
Fool
monkey
dolo

There is some impovement necessary.
URV
Site Admin
Discord: URV#9830

Unread post by URV » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:54 am

What the grilled cheese did you just spinning say about me, you little cactus? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the grilled cheese out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my spinning words. You think you can get away with saying that blurgh to me over the Internet? Think again, potato. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re spinning dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable donkey off the face of the continent, you little blurgh. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your spinning tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn pannenkoeken. I will blurgh fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re spinning dead, kiddo.
10/10. Thanks, Marv.
Gorgonzola

Unread post by Gorgonzola » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:12 pm

So you can't swear here? For spinning grilled cheese sake
URV
Site Admin
Discord: URV#9830

Unread post by URV » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:14 pm

As much as I enjoy swearing, I am willing to give up on it in favour of spinning grilled cheeses.
Kiwi

Unread post by Kiwi » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Nice improvements, Marv. My personal favourite of the new auto corrections is dolo.

dolo, spinning papu papu.
Balesz
Discord: Balesz#1807

Unread post by Balesz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Auto correction? Lemme try this:
You're a stupid grilled cheese of a beluga whale for even coming up with this wicked idea blurgh of a cactus donkey thread.
If you pay with yen I will give you discount...