The public voting for PPP has ended.
The PPP Core-team is now preparing the pack for release.
============================================================ Hello all!
As you maybe already read in Discord, we are creating a pack containing 16 different Pemto-variants, so we can do races (and maybe also small tourneys) with it.
As most of you know, Pemto was released in the middle of March. A few days later I've created an alternative livery called Pemta. After this, a discussion started in Discord, that it would be nice to have more Pemto-like liveries, and put them together in a pack. The PPP project was born! So I've created this thread to have a basis, and so everybody can keep track of the progress.
4. Project Phases:
The project will run through the following phases:
- Public voting - reduce to 24 cars. Every person can pick their favourite cars out of (up to) 100 cars. In the end of the voting, this votes will summed up, so there are 24 cars left. --> DONE
You can find the results of the public voting here:
- Core-team voting - reduce to 16 cars. The core team will decide, which cars will make it to the final package (out of the 24 cars left). Also things like a good color balance will be considered. (For example, if there are to many blue cars, some of them will be eleminated). --> DONE
- Livery adjustments. The Core-team will do (if necessary) slightly adjustments to the skins, so all the cars have the same appearance and fit together. - IN PROGRESS
- Carboxes. The Carbox-responsible will do carboxes for all 16 cars. - IN PROGRESS
- Parameter deployment. The Parameter-team will deploy the parameters to the final 16 cars.
- Packaging. The Core-team will compile all things together. (Including naming convention for the cars).
- Release of the pack
6. Project Core-Team:
9. List of cars:
10. Pictures of finished cars:
Thanks all, for your help with this project!